Re: octave - xv - image viewer

From: lmhelp
Subject: Re: octave - xv - image viewer
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 10:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Despite the fact that I am not sure "xv" displayed the image (and not
for instance the default Octave image viewer which is [I don't know])...
the image is displayed and, in a certain way, it is what I wanted... :)

If I choose:
> image_viewer("ImageMagick %s");
or
> image_viewer("xloadimage %s");
or
> image_viewer("toto %s");
the image is not displayed.
If I choose:
> image_viewer("xv %s");
the image is displayed  (the window which title was previously "Figure 1" is
now "Gnuplot").

Thank you very much Søren for your precious help:
you really helped me a lot :)
Thank you too to Francesco Potortì.

All the best,
--