Re: "pkg" command not found

From: Brian Kaczynski
Subject: Re: "pkg" command not found
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:43:40 -0700

I am using Octave 2.1.57.  Which brings me to a second question --

I started the procedure to install Octave 3.2.3 but I'm running into problems where it seems I need to install a new version of gcc and possibly make as well, and who knows what else. Is there an earlier version of Octave that has the "pkg" feature but won't lead me down a bottomless rabbit hole of updates to software that I really don't want to update?

Thanks,
-Brian