Re: problem with matrices operator

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: problem with matrices operator
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:28:32 +0200

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 2:22 PM, febty febriani <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> thanks very much for your response. I tried what John suggested. It worked
> perfectly with a little trick. Maybe, my data size are too large so Octave
> can not plot my data, so I used trick to save all the result of matrices
> operator and plot by gnuplot.

Why do you think Octave can't plot your data? What happens?

> For John, I run my Octave script in Bash, because I must run the script more
> than once, so I used $, and {} to define my data folder.

You could also do that in Octave. That would probably be better,
because starting Octave takes up a nontrivial amount of time.

Oh, and please tell me that you *don't* think Octave can't plot your
data just because it quits before you can see the plots.

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer