Re: problem installing Octave 3.2.2 on my desktop (Ubuntu 9.04)

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: problem installing Octave 3.2.2 on my desktop (Ubuntu 9.04)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:40:38 -0400

If you haven't compiled octave without large arrays, this may help:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Octave-3.2.2-for-Ubuntu9.04----How-to-compile-from-sources-p25525152.html

A few corrections followed:

leave out: libhdf5-lam-dev libhdf5-mpich-dev
add: libftgl-dev libfltk-dev

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Octave-3.2.2-for-Ubuntu9.04----How-to-compile-from-sources-p25538464.html

--judd

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Judd Storrs <address@hidden> wrote:
There's a lot going on here. Have you successfully built octave without large arrays first?

--judd