Re: patch to install octave forge packages on mac os 10.6 (snow leopard)

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: patch to install octave forge packages on mac os 10.6 (snow leopard)
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 12:02:54 +0100

Vic Norton schrieb:
On Oct 30, 2009, at 3:31 PM, Thomas Treichl wrote:

Thanks for the info, I'll try to fix that for the next Octave.app release.

Oh, boy! There will be another Octave.app release! And I had been thinking Octave.app was a thing of the past.

I hope not ;) In my last announcement I wrote "by the end of the year" so I hope that there is at least a 3.2.4 that I will pack. One person also informed me that he/she is interested in packaging Octave.app for some while, so I really hope that such a program is available for some longer...

  Thomas