Re: about oct-file interface

From: Evan
Subject: Re: about oct-file interface
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:43:02 +0800

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
> ons, 09 12 2009 kl. 21:03 +0800, skrev Evan:
>> or is there a repository for the source of the
>> manual? so that I could figure that out by a diff.
>
> The manual is kept with the Octave source code in the 'doc/interpreter'
> directory.

I checked the diff of doc/interpreter/dynamic.txi and of files in
examples/ that are included in dynamic.txi by @examplefile (that
denotes files in the directory examples/, right?) between
release-3-0-0 and release-3-2-0, and find no significant changes. Then
I tried to build my oct-files by mkoctfile3.2, it complains that
octave_NA, octave_Inf, etc. are not declared. With a grep, I found
these values are defined in the file "lo-ieee.h". After including it
in the source oct-files seem to be successfully built. But I am not
sure. I noticed that octave3.0 has the file "lo-ieee.h" too, while I
need not to include it to compile. So, is it correct to just include
"lo-ieee.h" in order to use octave_NA, octave_Inf, etc.?