Re: Octave-3.2.3

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Octave-3.2.3
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:37:35 +0100

Hello all:
I too found same problem when trying to work with notepad++.
In fact I continue to use the win XP version of octave which stopped with
Octave 3.0.1.
That's the only convenient solution for me at least!

Please keep the discussion on the mailing list.

I still don't fully understand what exactly you are doing
when you try to run a script which leads you to problems.
You have to help me here by giving a more detailed sequence of actions you take, otherwise it's hard for me to help you out.

You can use any text editor you like with octave by executing
EDITOR('path\to\my\text\editor.exe');

If you prefer to use SciTE, it's available from http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html

benjamin