RE: Building Standalone Executables

From: Tim Felty
Subject: RE: Building Standalone Executables
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:47:27 -0600

David, thanks for the help.

I've been working on the code and I'm running into an error on my computer.
It says

"error: No space left on device
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'octave_execution_exception'
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."

This seems to be caused by my calling of do_octave_atexit()

My workstation has plenty of harddrive space. And I'm running on Windows.

Attached are the current source code, and three source files.

Any ideas on what might be happening or how to better isolate the problem?

Thanks,
TJ