FLTK howto?

From: Eric Chassande-Mottin
Subject: FLTK howto?
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:00:00 -0800 (PST)

hi,

I'd like to experiment the new FLTK graphics backend.
I kind of remember that the switch from GNUPLOT to
FLTK was the command fltk_backend. this command
seems to exist but appears to be undefined (see below).
how can I switch to FLTK? (I'm using GNU Debian testing).

thanks,
eric

address@hidden:~$ octave3.2
GNU Octave, version 3.2.3
Copyright (C) 2009 John W. Eaton and others.
This is free software; see the source code for copying conditions.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  For details, type `warranty'.

Octave was configured for "i486-pc-linux-gnu".

Additional information about Octave is available at http://www.octave.org.

Please contribute if you find this software useful.
For more information, visit http://www.octave.org/help-wanted.html

Report bugs to <address@hidden> (but first, please read
http://www.octave.org/bugs.html to learn how to write a helpful report).

For information about changes from previous versions, type `news'.

warning: mark_as_command is obsolete and will be removed from a future
version of Octave
octave3.2:1> fltk_backend
error: `fltk_backend' undefined near line 1 column 1
octave3.2:1> quit

address@hidden:~$ locate fltk_backend.oct
/usr/lib/octave/3.2.3/oct/i486-pc-linux-gnu/fltk_backend.oct