Re: Newly created scripts?

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Newly created scripts?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:12:57 -0500

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Thomas Weber
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Maybe the problem with the caching of files and the 1-2 seconds
> granularity of timestamps on the file system that we already experienced
> with dynare?

If so, it would be useful to know which operating systems are involved
and which filesystem types the files are on (and possibly what flags
are set on the mount point if under a *nix).

I think I cannot reproduce the problem (Ubuntu 9.10 64-bit with
testrun.m saved on an ext4 filesystem using a self-compiled octave
3.3.50+ dated Dec. 18). Here's the output I get from the first run and
second run that I think is correct:

octave-3.3.50+:1> testrun
warning: delete: no such file: testfile*
Nothing to delete
testfile1.m does not exist
i=1
testfile1.m created