Re: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: Re: Sharing scripts
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 04:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Michael,

Thank you for trying MathCloud. I am excited about the fact that you are
considering this for your teaching. It is a perfect application where you
can upload and share data and scripts ahead of the class.

There are still bugs that needs to be fixed and more features that will be
added, any feedback is welcome.

You can load your file Nerlove.m into workspace by typing:
"load Nerlove.m"
The data in the file will then end up in the variable "data".
Type "who" to check for the variable "data".

You did succeed in load your file nerlove.data, it is just that in the
"Current Directory" I only list m-files and mat-files. I will probably
change this. To see your files type "dir" in the command line.

You can load the data in nerlove.data by typing:
"load nerlove.data"

Best regards,

Anders
MathCloud.se