Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?

From: Tottish
Subject: Re: Slow sqp execution in Ubuntu compared to Win7?
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 11:21:19 -0800 (PST)

OK, good point. I'll check that out on Monday since I most probably won't have access to the computer tomorrow.

/Totte

2010/4/3 Judd Storrs-2 [via Octave] <[hidden email]>
On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM, Tottish <[hidden email]> wrote:

> OK! Thanks a lot for the in-depth description!
> Doesn't seem to make any difference, though.

It could be that Ubuntu is running your CPU in a different
power-saving scheme than Win7 does. You can see what the CPU Frequency
Scaling Monitor says--perhaps it's set for power-save instead of the
on-demand or best-performance settings.

--judd