Request for an e-learning session

From: Nikos Efthimiou
Subject: Request for an e-learning session
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:41:57 +0300

I am the administrator of the Ubuntu Greek community
www.ubuntu-gr.org (Nisok).

In our forum, which numbers more than 5000 users, we organize
asynchonous e-lessons, on various topics, like python or C++.

There was a common request from many members that we should
schedule octave / qtoctave lessons because may of them want to
stop purchasing similar proprietary software.

I would like to ask you if some of the developers or power users
would be kind enough to organise 7-10 introduction lessons, with some
tasks at the end.

Thank you a lot for your time.