Re: Conversion from Scilab

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Conversion from Scilab
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:03:50 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Perhaps you use the octave on the unix.
Although I am a windows user and  do not use the emacs, I can tell that "Emacs
Octave Support" exists
in the Appendix of octave manual .

If you do not have octave manual, please see the online manual

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Emacs.html#Emacs

Another choice is to use the GUI front end for the octave.
 QtOctave and Xoctave are famous.

You can easily find them by search engine like the Google.

Please note that the above two softwares are independent from the Octave
project.
If you have questions the above, please ask at the each web site but not here.

Regards

Tatsuro