Re: Simple (and probably stupid) question about for loops

From: AlbFrigerio
Subject: Re: Simple (and probably stupid) question about for loops
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 00:05:01 -0700 (PDT)

OK, thanks everybody for your replies. Maynard, you are completely right : I
was just thinking in C , not in Octave !!! It doesn't matter, I'll use
another way to solve the problem.

Dear Andy, your idea is very good, but my example was very stupid. In my
real problem I don't know a priori which would be the values of the counter
to be skipped, I'll found it in the loop itself.

Have a nice day,
   Alberto