Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Problem while using waitforbuttonpress function
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 10:48:28 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Seeing the code of waitforbuttonpress.m, I found
  [x, y, k] = ginput (1);

ginput is used.

Please see
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows
1. Standalone ports
  1.1. Octave 3.2.4 for Windows MinGW32
    Additional important topics found after the release:

I hope the information the above is helpful for you.

Regards

Tatsuro