Re: liboctave: Using the ' ŠÜŠÜ' operator (backslash)

From: Student_Alfred
Subject: Re: liboctave: Using the ' ŠÜŠÜ' operator (backslash)
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 07:25:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I integrated the octave library into my C++ project and also want to call
the backslash operator. For me it seems that the example
   Matrix A,B;
   Matrix C= A.ldiv(B);
which was written here in the year 2000 does not work any more.

Can anyone tell me how to call the backslash operator in my C++ sourcecode
by using the octave library?

Greets,

Alfred

(it seems this message didn't reach the mailing list last time, so I post it
again)