Re: Interface for C libs in Octave

From: TOT
Subject: Re: Interface for C libs in Octave
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 04:54:41 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you for your attention, Jaroslav!!

As I indicated in step #2 - I checked the myclib using ldd and nm - the
result was positive - all links was ok, and I'd found myfunc in the symbols
(nm). But when I link the code - I get error that there is undefined symbol.
And when I do ldd on simple.oct - I see all the paths doing fine. But nm
simple.oct produces the U myfunc ...

I'd put myclib in /usr/lib - which is default for my system and run
ldconfig. I also tried to hardwire it to the directory using Wl,-rpath....
But it was no help... ldd is still OK, but myfunc is undefined in nm
simple.oct.

I even tried to use -Bsimbolic-functions instead of -Bdynamic - but it was
no help again...

So the problem is still exists.

What else can you suggest?

Thank you in Advance,