Greek Translation of Octave Doc Call

From: Fotios Kasolis
Subject: Greek Translation of Octave Doc Call
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 23:31:17 +0200

Those that can write (and understand ofc) both Greek and English are invited to
help me (or they can invite me if they already started) in translating Octave
Documentation. That is a "huge" project for a single person that ll take
infinite amount of time. Let me know.

According to my understanding there could be some funding from ELLAK (GFOSS is
the Greek equivalent to FSF) up to 4000Euro **IF** they set up a competition
(like they did in 2009).

Since the money is not the motivation (at least for me) i ll continue that
project without money, and even alone (in that case the Greeks have to wait ;D).

/Fotios