Re: SourceForge Problem

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: SourceForge Problem
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 22:38:14 +0100

That link works for me now (win xp using firefox). When I have
annoying issues like that, I generally find that the quickest solution
is to try a different browser: firefox, google chrome, internet
explorer, opera, konqueror.

This is lazy, rather than actually figuring out the cause of the problem...