Re: latex interpreter

From: bpabbott
Subject: Re: latex interpreter
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:58:00 -0700 (PDT)

On 15 Jul, 2010,at 04:34 PM, lovecraft22 <address@hidden> wrote:

What about the latex interpreter? Any way of having it in octave?

I assume this question is unrelated to "hold all"? ... so I've changed the email's subject.

Octave includes a psuedo TeX interpreter, but no LaTeX interpreter (yet).

However, it is possible to produce figures using the print command to be included in LaTeX documents which use the LaTeX font.

If you provide additional information about what you'd like to do, we can be more helpful.

Ben