Re: help with octave-sp

From: Andy Buckle
Subject: Re: help with octave-sp
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:15:04 +0100

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 6:31 AM, Kiril Ratmanski <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear Octave,
>
> I have installed Octave forge for windows, and I am not sure how to add
> octave-sp to it.
> Could you please explain where do I get octave-sp for windows, and steps for
> installing it.
> Really appreciate,
>
> FlyerX

I don't know anything about semidef programming. This package seems
old, maybe the functionality you need is now in a different package.
Perhaps if you provided more info, someone could help.

You can find old tar.gz files around, which you can uncompress with
7zip. This yields m-files and some other things that need building
with mkoctfile. If it were newer, I think "pkg install foo.tar.gz"
would work. But I think this using this package is probably barking up
the wrong tree.

--
/* andy buckle */