RE: Control toolbox having ss2tf, tf2ss, ss2sys, tf2sys, lsim, etc missi

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: RE: Control toolbox having ss2tf, tf2ss, ss2sys, tf2sys, lsim, etc missing
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 16:02:48 +0900 (JST)

Hello

:From octave ver 3, the axis command (also other plot related commands like
xlabel) should be executed
after plot command.
(This way is compatible to that of the current MATLAB. )

plot command
plot related command like axis, xlabel, etcs.
drawnow(); (if required for example plot command in loop)

Regards

Tatsuro