Re: Yet Another Vectorization Problem

From: dirac
Subject: Re: Yet Another Vectorization Problem
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi and thanks for the replies, they have been very useful in helping me. I do
have one problem with it though, I keep getting an error saying the
dimensions mismatch when you define the matrix of zeros:

  av = zeros(9001,21)

I am unsure why this is doing this considering you got it to work...

Thanks again, I had thought cumsum would be the way to go.

Martin

-----
Pretty much convinced Octave>Excel for scientific data analysis!