Re: hwo to run multiple instances on Linux

From: douchewhite
Subject: Re: hwo to run multiple instances on Linux
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all u r helps the script works now! So the reason mine runs
run-octave, I think there were 2 unexpected errors when I do make-install.
It says run-octave is just a test run. However so far run-octave has been
able to run all the files I needed it to run. Is this a major problem? I can
definitely use some help if the errors needs to be fixed.