strtok help

From: dirac
Subject: strtok help
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 08:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I have a filename that I would like to make the title of a graph. The
problem is is that the filename contains underscores and when typing
"title([num2str(filename)])" I get the title but there are subscripts due to
the underscores.

example filename: CILR0021A_B8C11_325_HP_2to40mA_MA_2.dat

I was wondering if splitting the filename up using the STRTOK function would
be useful?
If this makes sense I'd really appreciate suggestions :)

Thanks
Martin

-----
Pretty much convinced Octave>Excel for scientific data analysis!