Re: Fonts on pdf plots do not match screen (XP, 3.2.4)

From: Bob Odom
Subject: Re: Fonts on pdf plots do not match screen (XP, 3.2.4)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:39:27 -0800 (PST)

Keith,

here are some suggestions I got from previous posts about this font issue:

You might try one of these ideas:

set(0,"defaultaxesfontname","arial")
set(0,"defaultaxesfontsize",6)

You try old-fashioned way:

print("myfile.eps", "-sepsc2", "-FTimes-Roman:18")

that should change axis fonts in the print file (but not on scree).

Bob