mexing in Fortran

From: julienjavaloyes
Subject: mexing in Fortran
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:11:54 +0000 (GMT)

Dear all,

I have been searching for a long time to directly mex a fortran file with
mkoctfile -mex without success.
As a typical example, I have been trying to mex the famous timestwo.F example
from the other product.

Of course, mexing in c and in c++ works very well and besides ".oct" files also
works fine and it is the method I use usually.

But let's assume that I would need to mex a .F or a .F90 file, is there an
direct way to do it with mkoctfile without using a C warper around the fortran
file ?

Regards,

Julien.