Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: testing binary of octave-3.3.91 (mingw32) is uploaded
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:32:31 +0100

> Yeah, well thanks for trying.  I am hoping the other minority of windows users
> might have an answer.  I also think it is important to try to get to the
> bottom
> of this in order to make Octave more accessible for the world.

It works for current tip and my 3.3.91 local build - so expect it to
work for a 3.4 release installer.
You might want to debug and check if it connects with your double
2.8/2.9 miktext install for example.
(Out of curiousity, what version of Windows are you using?)

Anyway you downloaded & tried a testing build, so I'd expect there to be flaws.