Re: standalone program under windows 7

From: Alexander Barth
Subject: Re: standalone program under windows 7
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:23:07 +0100

Just a tought: maybe the octave's search path (for .oct and .m files)
is not initialized properly (or not "re-based" to the actual location
where you installed octave). You can test this if you run the buil-in
command 'path' instead of 'gcd' and compare the results to the output
from the octave shell. In both cases, it should return a directory
containing gcd.oct.
I belive you can set the octave's search path by adding --path in argv
before calling octave_main.

However, I never used the stand alone mode.

Good luck,
Alex