testing binaries octave-3.4.2 on MinGW

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: testing binaries octave-3.4.2 on MinGW
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 16:33:22 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have built octave-3.4.2 today. Although one serious error was found,
(http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?33652)

I  uploaded binaries, dependency libraries and Msys+MinGW+GnuWin32 systems used
for build for testing purpose.

http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

People who would like to use stable version. Please use octave-3.2.4 on the
octave-forge site.

Note that my build libraries is prepared by myself and different from those by
Benjamin Lindner. who has been making official binaries. He seems to prepare
octave-3.4 with mingw-64 tool kits but we can see only patches and makefiles to
prepare dependency libraries.

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw-w64/

If Benjamin's work will be done, it is better to use his tool-kit.  I will also
change libraries prepared by Benjamin and work around with him.

Good luck.

Tatsuro