Re: Octave Icon

From: c.
Subject: Re: Octave Icon
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 22:08:00 +0200

On 3 Jul 2011, at 19:22, Rachel Older wrote:

> To whom it may concern,
>
> I am using version 3.2.3 of Octave for Mac OS X, because the latest version
> doesn't work with Psychophysics Toolbox.  However, I really like the icon
> used for the latest binary, as the one for the version I'm using is kind of
> ugly.  Is there any way I can be sent the icon file or even just the image
> file that is in use for the binary of the latest version of Octave?
>
> Thank you,
> Rachel

yes, although the answer is a bit OT as this is a basic OSX trick, unrelated to
Octave:

- select the application with the icon you like in the finder and select "Get
Info" from the file menu
- select the icon in the "info" window and copy it
- select the application whose icon you want to change in the finder and select
"Get Info" from the file menu
- select the icon in the info window and paste the new icon onto it

HTH,
c.