Re: regarding leasqr

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: regarding leasqr
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 11:22:51 +0200

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 11:03:01AM +0200, preeti gaikwad wrote:
> Hello olaf thanks for your mail and help.....well I find the solution
> actully i was making mistake for the input values where I was giving like
> L=0.005 and others also in zeros so if i give .5 it is ok so need to change
> just dimensions[?][?]  rest is ok and now its not giving straight line in fit
> too too...if I need anything else will let u know thanks for ur
> suggestions....

Nice you got it working. But still a remark:

Although I don't understand what you just told me, you mention that
you had to change dimensions. When I run your code (with the missing
data replaced by zeros), I got error messages from leasqr because of
wrong dimensions. Maybe you have an old version of leasqr which does
not do the dimension-check. Upgrading might save you some work in
similar cases.

Olaf