Re: Selecting elements in an image based on area

From: Samuel Setchell
Subject: Re: Selecting elements in an image based on area
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 09:20:26 +0100

These are the errors I receive when trying to call bwlabel.m :

octave-3.2.3:43> label=bwlabel(top)
parse error near line 44 of file /Users/samsetchell/Desktop/BER10/bwlabel.m

  syntax error

>>> function [im2,npix,bb] = bwlabel(im,...)
                                       ^

parse error near line 44 of file /Users/samsetchell/Desktop/BER10/bwlabel.m

  invalid parameter list

>>> function [im2,npix,bb] = bwlabel(im,...)
                                       ^

Or

octave-3.2.3:43> label=bwlabel(top,4)
parse error near line 44 of file /Users/samsetchell/Desktop/BER10/bwlabel.m

  syntax error

>>> function [im2,npix,bb] = bwlabel(im,...)
                                       ^

parse error near line 44 of file /Users/samsetchell/Desktop/BER10/bwlabel.m

  invalid parameter list

>>> function [im2,npix,bb] = bwlabel(im,...)
                                       ^

Im sure I am just making a simple mistake in how I call the function, any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Sam Setchell