Re: precompiled 3.4 for Debian/Ubuntu: was Re: still problems, version?

From: Liam Groener
Subject: Re: precompiled 3.4 for Debian/Ubuntu: was Re: still problems, version?
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:34:19 -0700

On Jul 19, 2011, at 9:42 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:

Another issue, after building and installing I wanted to
save a graphic and it turned out that I had to install
pstoedit and  epstool

I get a warning that these two are missing every time I print from fltk. I don't know where they are needed, but I've not installed them and the print always has worked as expected.