Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 04:08:16 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Sorry my instruction may not be comprehensive.

Menu
Options -> Open matlab.properties
Then you can open matlab.properties file.

 You have to modify matlab.properties file as in 'Properties Files Modification'
on my web site.

First find
#~ if DEFAULT_M_LEXER_OCTAVE
        #~ file.patterns.octave=*.m;$(file.patterns.octave)

modify above (Remove two '#~ ')

if DEFAULT_M_LEXER_OCTAVE
         file.patterns.octave=*.m;$(file.patterns.octave)

Second add tool menu commands,

add the command described on the web to the end of the file.

The following part may be modified according to your environments.

# octave command: Change below according to the environments
octave.cmd="C:\Programs\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\bin\octave"
octave.manual="C:\Programs\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\doc\octave\html\interpreter\index.html"

Third
Menu
Options -> Open User Option file
You can open SciTE.User.properties and customize it according as you like.

Forth
If you use SciTE in English locale, you need  not modify it.
If you want use SciTE in other language, please download locale.properties file
of your language from
http://code.google.com/p/scite-files/wiki/Translations

Note the modification above is effective when you edit *.m file.

Hope this helps.

Tatsuro