octave workshop

From: Roy Menachem
Subject: octave workshop
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:17:10 +0200

Hi,

I have installed the octave workshop, and I need to add the xls function (xlsread,xlsopen…),what should I do in order to get it?

Thanks,

Roy

Roy Menachem, Marvell Israel
Park Azorim, Kyriat Arie
Petah Tikva, 49527, Israel
Email: address@hidden
Office: +972.3.9703699 - OnNet: 705.3699
Fax: +972.3.9704905
Mobile: +972.54.7747301
Web site: http://www.marvell.com

This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or by e-mail and delete the message from your computer.