Submitting Octave through sun grid engine

From: Guo Shi
Subject: Submitting Octave through sun grid engine
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 11:17:19 -0700

Hi

   I got an error when trying to submit Octave through Sun grid engine.

#!/bin/bash

#$ -S /bin/bash

#$ -N PINGPONGTEST2

#$ -V

#$ -q all.q

#$ -j y

#$ -m bea

#$ -o /home/guol2/$JOB_NAME.$JOB_ID

#$ -cwd

#these parts must be changed!!

#$ -M address@hidden

#$ -pe orte 1

Nohup /home/guol2/octave-3.4.2/run-octave -q --eval  F2T2_Cubic.m

And my error is

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lGLU

collect2: ld returned 1 exit statusn

It looks like an Octave error.  Since my actual file F2T2_Cubic.m runs fine on its own, I don’t know why it would give me an error when submit through the sun grid engine.    Can you help me out or lead me to the help? Thank you

          Guo Shi