passing and modifying structures in mex octave functions

From: hafedh trigui
Subject: passing and modifying structures in mex octave functions
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 11:58:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ben,

I wanted to pass a structure into a mex file and modify its fields as required by the algorithm.
In my full code, the same structure will be passed to many C++ functions and modified as required. I only attached a snapshot of the code (Visual Studio C++ 2005) highlighting the problem.
The test.m function (in debug directory) specifies the structure to be passed to the mex function.

I'll greatly appreciate your help.

Thank you in advance,
Hafedh

951 KB
The sender of this file has requested your identity be verified in order to download the file. Learn More
Your file(s) will expire in 30 days