Re: One-off error in piping data to Gnuplot: bug link is a dud

From: Puranjoy Bhattacharya
Subject: Re: One-off error in piping data to Gnuplot: bug link is a dud
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 00:05:22 -0800 (PST)

Forwarding my earlier reply to Ben for others who might be able to help out:

Thanks for the prompt reply. The problem concerns piping data to GnuPlot from Octave on Windows7. This GnuPlot in question is bundled with the Windows installer of Octave downloaded from octave.sourceforge.net. There's no other GnuPlot installed on the system. I guess this refers to an issue that's probably been solved for Linux, but persists on Windows. The quoted comment is from the Octave FAQ.