Re: Nonconforming Err

From: syberraith
Subject: Re: Nonconforming Err
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 18:53:49 -0800 (PST)

Say, I know this is an octave forum, although I have another problem going on
with some c code.  Both the octave script and the c code I am working on do
the same thing, numerical differentiation and integration.

The c code has the comical problem that when I increase the data points by a
factor of 10, the over all result decrease by a factor of 10, and
vice-versa.  I'll attach it, in case you want to have a look.
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4155940/gyro.c gyro.c