RE: Color By Frequency

From: William Krekeler
Subject: RE: Color By Frequency
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:03:27 +0000

See attached. You'll have to convert the frequency to wavelength in nm. The
function returns an RGB value set for a given wavelength in nm. Note, I didn't
write the original algorithm, I just recoded it to work with Matlab/Octave. The
source is linked in the notes. As an FYI the example in the code was written in
matlab, I noticed it plots very slowly in octave (at least on windows).

William Krekeler