Re: Package installation issues

From: Børge Strand-Bergesen
Subject: Re: Package installation issues
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:30:57 +0100

Thanks Andy,

That's good to know. The package installation process may be a bit
daunting to some, new users in particular. So I really appreciate
"full package" being available. Most people have the disk space to
spare anyway.

The computer in question is at my office. I give it the night to
install the first of the packages.

Is there such a thing as "pkg install --verbose" to see what's going
on? Do you think my Cygwin installation may be in the way?

Børge