Re: Help for inversing function.

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Help for inversing function.
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:24:19 -0500

On Jan 18, 2012, at 6:13 AM, kleysonr wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>
> Sorry, but I didn't understant how to use the command to resolv my problem.
>
> I tried but no success.
>
> Regards.
> Kleyson Rios.

Look at ...

        help diff

The 2nd input is the order of the difference. Meaning diff(x,2) is equivalent
to diff(diff(x)), and still operates along the 1st dimension.

        help cumsum

The 2nd input is the dimension of the ND array to perform the cumsum over.

When you used diff (x, 2) did you want diff (diff (x)) or did you want to
perform the diff along the 2nd dimension of x?

Ben