Re: Color By Frequency

From: Carnë Draug
Subject: Re: Color By Frequency
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 17:33:10 +0000

On 11 January 2012 15:47, William Krekeler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I guess GPLv3 but legally I'm not sure I can prescribe a license. I didn't
> write the algorithm. I only adapted it to matlab/octave code structure. If
> you follow the source link listed in the header backwards I think the
> algorithm actually belongs to Dan Bruton of
> http://www.midnightkite.com/color.html. The original contact information
> listed is: Dan Bruton (address@hidden) but the higher level link now lists
> (address@hidden). I will contact him separately and cc you on the email.
>
> William Krekeler

Well, I have added it to the image package under GPLv3+. I then made a
few modifications to the code, including writing the help text in
texinfo. The defaults are now set up on the line that sets the
function API (I think it's easier to read).

http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/main/image/inst/wavelength2rgb.m?view=markup&pathrev=9571

Thank you for the contribution,
Carnë