Re: Data Acquisition with Octave

From: P.J.G. Long
Subject: Re: Data Acquisition with Octave
Date: 08 Feb 2012 16:40:24 +0000

On Feb 8 2012, Julien Salort wrote:
Has anyone ever used Octave with Labjack interfaces?

I would be interested to hear on any pros/cons

 Thanks in advance

 Regards

Chipmuenk <address@hidden> writes:

That's good news - I plan to give an NI myDAQ (a low-cost, robust data acquistion box, tailored for educational purposes) to each student for in-classroom circuit design experiments. An Octave Interface for generation, analysis and display of signals would be very welcome. Julien, may I contact you for some additional details?

Sure.

Since I don't know if it  is legal to distribute source publicly, I will
send you some code snippet to your email address.

--
Peter J G Long PhD
Senior Design Engineer

Cambridge University Engineering Department
Trumpington Street
Cambridge CB2 1PZ

Tel 44 -(0) 1223 -332779
Fax 44 -(0) 1223 -332741