time of operation

From: asha g
Subject: time of operation
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:26:41 +0530 (IST)

 I have a script file which is as follows :

Calculation of V:
Function files associated with that

Calculation of  Va :
One function file associated with that

Calculation of Vc:
Function files associated with that

Commands to save and plot V,Va and Vc wrt X.

 When I just run a script file with V and Va it takes me only 8000 steps at my given deltaT to get a match between V and Va.

But in the above script with all three, it goes to 120,000 steps.

I am wondering if there is some thing wrong with what I have written when I write all three together.

I am attaching the script  files  sans all the function files for you to look at.

cabunpanumcent2oct - V, Va and Vc
cabunpa2sevoltNoct2 - V, Va

Thanks

Asha