Re: Unable to display multiline text

From: am304
Subject: Re: Unable to display multiline text
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 05:49:30 -0800 (PST)

I tried in GNU Octave 3.4.3 and it didn't work either. It does work in GNU Octave 3.6.0. However, this has created a couple more problems (when used with gnuplot 4.4.4): 1) the grid lines are not dashed/dotted as they should be. I haven't found a way to change that. 2) the orientation of the text in ylabel is incorrect and the two lines end up on top of each other. I have tried used the 'rotation' property but that had no effect at all. Any suggestion or workarounds for the above two issues? Many thanks in advance, Arnaud