Running Octave script from batch file under WIN7

From: Magnus
Subject: Running Octave script from batch file under WIN7
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:54:18 +0200

Hello,

I am having the following problem. What I want to do is run an Octave script from a batch file.

This is the batch file, with the batch file and the test.m file in the same folder.
C:\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\bin\octave-3.2.4.exe -V test.m

This works fine for me.

Now I am using an Octave script with a parameter to pass the measurement data.
It works fine from Octave like this:
D:/Octave_Test/test1 test.csv

However now I am trying to run it from the batch file like this
C:\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\bin\octave-3.2.4.exe -V test1.m test.csv

The Octave file looks like this:
function test1(filename)
fid=fopen(filename, "r");

This does not work. Actually nothing happens and I am a little confused about it.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Magnus