Re: bug 36161

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: bug 36161
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:18:21 -0400

On Apr 13, 2012, at 4:14 AM, fas wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am new to octave and have only access to 3.6.1, not the current
> development version. I am using the libraries for my master thesis.
>
> I just submitted this bug report:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=36161
> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=36161
>
> The release is 3.6.1, not dev (it was somehow reverted before I submitted
> it).
>
> I would be glad if you could check it out and see if this bug is
> reproducible and tell me if it still exists in the development version.

I've move this to the help-octave mail-list.

Welcome to Octave.

If your OS is a Linux variant, it is usually a simple matter to build the
developers sources.

        http://www.octave.org/wiki/index.php?title=Build_from_source

But, first you'll need to obtain the developers sources.

        http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/get-involved.html

For the other details, I suggest the discussion proceed on the bug tracker.

Ben